lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip-devel] I only can create 16 concurrent connection

From: geckook Xu
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip-devel] I only can create 16 concurrent connections, What should I do?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:23:45 +0800

I use sockets.c api.

When I create the 17th concurrent connection,The server program block
at function lwip_read();

Yes,I enable the debug and print out the states of memory.
But no err found.

> I increase the pcb num,but it does not work.

[NB. I've replied to lwip-users rather than lwip-devel - it is more
appropriate for this to be discussed there]

Can you find where it is blocking in lwIP?  This might give you a clue
about which resource there is insufficient of to satisfy the 17th
connection.

I'm surprised that there are no errors output in this case.

Also, which lwIP API are you using?

Kieran