lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP PPP for single threaded context

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP PPP for single threaded context
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 08:49:05 +0000

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 20:54 +0100, Wagner Hans-Jörg wrote:

> The key question is: What should I do with the callback functions in
> ppp.c if there is no tcpip thread pending on a mailbox? Why is there
> the comment in ppp.c:

We're suffering here at the moment from having, apparently, no
developers who are particularly familiar with PPP in lwIP.  As a result
there have been lots of questions about it recently without particularly
satisfactory answers.  I expect this one might be another as I don't
know a great deal about it and don't have enough time to familiarise
myself with the PPP code.

Is there anyone out there who feels they do know something about this
and could help?

Thanks

Kieran