lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Observations about lwIP on a Xilinx Virtex 4

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Observations about lwIP on a Xilinx Virtex 4
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:32:52 +0000

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 10:38:06AM -0700, Roger W. Cover wrote:
> Time to Live is not decremented by lwIP when it echoes an ICMP packet. This
> is a minor issue, but I thought the developers should be aware of it.

If this issue is still present in the current version could you file a
bug on the savannah lwIP site so that we don't forget about it?

> err_t ip_input(struct pbuf *p, struct netif *inp) - stays busy for over 3
> seconds at times. This causes the watchdog timer to reset my system. In
> order to use lwIP I need to get this resolved. Does anyone have some insight
> as to why this might happen?

I'm not sure why it would be doing this, but if you are able to find
out more then please let us know.

Good luck updating to the latest version - there have been lots of bug
fixes and improvements since 0.6.

Kieran