lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP send queue and small windows

From: Vlad
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP send queue and small windows
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:27:40 +0200

Hi!

i've tried to reduce  TCP_SND_QUEUE even to:

#define TCP_SND_QUEUELEN        TCP_SND_BUF/TCP_MSS

when i connect to highly loaded server lwip cannot transmit more than 256
bytes at a time at very slow speed.

when i try to send more than 256 bytes at time i event didn't receive sent
confirmation from remove server (lwip didn't call sent handler). and
connection time outs.

lwip calls tcp_rexmit_rto, i checked this. but this doesn't help :(