lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP send queue and small windows

From: Vlad
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP send queue and small windows
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:51:48 +0200

I've attached full info with dumps on local and remote machines and options.

btw i discovered that all works fine when i doesn't use vpn connection from
linux router. i.e. linux vpn module just drops some packets. (i've checked it
with tcpdump on ethernet input and ppp output interfaces).

as you can see i call tcp_write with 1460 byte buffers.