lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] What lwIP version recommended (most stable)

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] What lwIP version recommended (most stable)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:57:17 -0400

Wagner,

The most recent release is 1.2.0.

Typically https://savannah.nongnu.org/news/?group=lwip is updated when a release is issued.

For more detailed information regarding releases and stability of such, you can also review the archives of these mailing lists:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/

Note that there have been some API changes so there may be some modifications to your port required to get things working with your existing code base. Again, you can search the archives for specifics regarding these changes. Primarily you'll probably have to make tweaks to your lwIP initialization code and some simple mods to your SLIP driver.