lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP 1.2 issue.

From: Robert Morse
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.2 issue.
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:39:57 -0400

Hi,
Maybe some one can point me at a place to look at for the following issue I am seeing.

I have have ported LWIP to an Turbo186, I have the stack up and running, but seeing some
strange problems.

Looking at wireshark/Ethereal  I see the following: (pcap file attached)

[Client]        -- SYN
[LWIP]   -- SYN ACK
[Client] -- ACK
[Client] -- Sends Soap Message.
[LWIP] -- TCP Window Update to 2448
[LWIP] -- TCP Window Update to 3072
[LWIP] -- Responds with answer to Soap Message
[CLIENT] -- FIN, ACK
[LWIP] -- FIN, ACK
[CLIENT] -- ACK
[LWIP] -- ACK
[LWIP] -- DUP ACK (About 2 MS after ACK).

Also I am getting the following Messages: (I have some debugging turned on).

tpc_listen_input: ACK in LISTEN, sending reset.
tcp_rst: seqno 5984823 ackno 3514939349.

This is repeated once in a while.

Any helps on where to look or any suggestions would be great.

Robert