lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Simulation of TCP connections withmultiplesourceIP addr

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Simulation of TCP connections withmultiplesourceIP addresses
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:52:48 +0200

> Thanks fro the response. I tried to write a simple client to
> send the data to server. My application ended with a
> segmentation fault when tried to create socket with
> lwip_socket() API. Could you please help in finding the problem?

Hmm, which OS & lwIP port are you running? What kind of application did
you run?
Maybe you can test some of the contrib apps first (if you are running it
on linux)?
You said you have to simulate something on your PC, if you run it on
windows,
I don't think there are socket example applications for windows in the
contrib module.
"contrib/ports/unix/proj/unixsim/simhost.c" includes a ping test which
uses
raw sokets which you could try (if running linux).

Simon