lwip-users

[lwip-users] Assertion after upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0

From: hans . ronnback
Subject: [lwip-users] Assertion after upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:41:49 +0200

Hi!

I've recently upgraded from LwIP 1.1.1 to 1.2.0, after the upgrade I've begun to experience some assertions. Soon after it happens LwIP seem to go balistic, though not always (depends on the current traffic load).. After the assertion triggers LwIP stops responding on incomming sockets. Anyway, the assertions that triggers is:

"tcp_receive: valid queue length" failed at line 771 in tcp_in.c

and

"tcp_enqueue: pbufs on queue => at least one queue non-empty" failed at line 158 in tcp_out.c

Does anyone have a clue what going on here. And if there is any obvious way to fix the problem.

//Hans