lwip-users

Ang. Re: [lwip-users] Assertion after upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0

From: hans . ronnback
Subject: Ang. Re: [lwip-users] Assertion after upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:40:53 +0200

"More than one thread accessing LwIP", does this mean that I can have multiple threads using the Socket-API?
Or is this only a issue if multiple threads use the low-level API's (tcp_write() etc).
Or is it a combination, i.e. one thread using tcp_write() etc and one thread using the Socket-API.

//H

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 08:41 +0200, address@hidden
wrote:

> Does anyone have a clue what going on here. And if there is any
> obvious way to fix the problem.

The standard answer to internal state corruption such as this is that
you have more than one thread accessing lwIP at one time.  Why this
should have changed between 1.1 and 1.2 I don't know.

Kieran