lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Using lwIP with 2 EMACs

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Using lwIP with 2 EMACs
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:18:52 +0200

If "Emac" is a MAC, yes, lwIP supports several network interfaces (you add them by netif_add - or  netifapi_netif_add if you use the CVS HEAD, but it is an option).

http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/doc/lwip.pdf is old (and obsolete for some parts), but most of netbuf/netconn are explains...

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique