lwip-users

RE: RE : [lwip-users] APIPA / AutoIP / Zeroconf / RFC 3927 Module

From: Spies, Dominik
Subject: RE: RE : [lwip-users] APIPA / AutoIP / Zeroconf / RFC 3927 Module
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:31:12 +0200

It's arch/etharp.h in my projekt due to some reason etharp.h and .c were
moved to the arch directory.
I do not know the reason why but the author of this port i used did it
that way..

Ion the files I uploaded i changed arch to netif (but this is the only
change betwenn my working copy and the files i loaded up)