lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Problem with sockets layer

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Problem with sockets layer
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:09:54 +0200

Sorry for you, but Simon, who have study the select code, is now in holidays, and I'm not sure that lot of developers know the current implementation.

But some questions:

1/ which lwIP release do you use?

2/ want kind of client/server or application do you try to do? Because, in your previous email, you wrote "The fact is that I am trying to make a standard code work. In it there is a tcpserver which does create a socket, bind it, listen and when accept is done send. On the other hand I´ve got a tcpclient which does create a socket, connect to the server and receive." and if I understand, you have try select as a workaround, right? Because I think that perhaps the solution is to fix the inital problem, no?

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional