lwip-users

[lwip-users] New in lwIP

From: Angel Sanchez
Subject: [lwip-users] New in lwIP
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:21:29 +0200

I am new in the lwIP. After read the doccumentation, I dont understand the use of threads in lwIP.

As i can see, there are a trhead used by the internal messages dispatcher, so, I assume that openning several sockets i can spect to receive
ans send the messages concurrently (of course I have a thread in my application for the maintenance of each socket)

I thinks that this is corret, so. In what scenario i need open more thread associates to lwIP (with 'sys_thread_create')

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Angel Sanchez Pelegrin

AUMAT SL