lwip-users

[lwip-users] receiving multicast UDP packets from 239.255.255.250:1900

From: Julian Gardner [RSD]
Subject: [lwip-users] receiving multicast UDP packets from 239.255.255.250:1900
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:38:09 +0100

first of all solved my netconn_delete crash, was to do with the new sys_arch_mbox_tryfetch.

Right if somebody can help me here as i am porting a UPnP server/client and noticed that my code only ran when i send a broadcast out, turning this off and i am never seen on my network.

I am listening to 239.255.255.250:1900, i have got so far as to check the data is coming into the chip and being passed all the way down to udp_input.

When i walk through the main loop, lines 142-174, i never pass the data on.

Should the code also check for ip_addr_ismulticast ?

joolz