lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP TCP connection stalls?

From: Ramanathan Ramadass
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP TCP connection stalls?
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 22:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am having a problem where the TCP connection between a linux client and lwIP’s TCP stalls randomly i.e. the traffic flow between the two endpoints stops completely. I came across the following thread in the mailing list with similar symptoms;

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2006-10/msg00114.html

However I didn’t see a resolution for it. Does anybody know the resolution?

PS: My application is a transparent TCP proxy using only the TCP layer from lwIP. I am analyzing the pcap dumps using tcptrace/xplot. If people would like to take a look at the traces for themselves let me know and I will post the pcaps. I am sure people like tracing tcp flows J

Regards

Ram

--

Ramanathan Ramadass