lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwIP TCP connection stalls?

From: Grubb, Jared
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwIP TCP connection stalls?
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:14:57 -0700

Does it stall for a few seconds and then resume? I was seeing this on my system, and the stall was occurring on the host computer. The reason was that the TCP window on my lwIP board was small enough that Window’s Nagle algorithm was kicking in. Might not apply to your system, but is just a thought.

Jared