lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Porting from IPv4 to IPv6

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Porting from IPv4 to IPv6
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:19:52 +0100

On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 16:10 +0200, Luigi wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm costructed a server and a client that using lwip with IPv4, and
> all function;
> now I try to make the same one with IPv6, but there are any errors in
> inet.c, using the IP addresses in the netif struct. How I do?
>
> Consider that I'm using the version 1.2.0 of LwIP.

Sadly as you can see from the lack of replies to your post, there is no-
one maintaining the IPv6 code in lwIP at the moment.  It would be nice
if someone would take it on and get it working again (and there have
been rumblings from a number of developers/users about doing this
sometime) but in the meantime I'm afraid that it probably doesn't work.

Kieran