lwip-users

[lwip-users] (no subject)

From: Julian Gardner [RSD]
Subject: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:11:08 +0100

I have a problem with my streamer and i would like some help in getting around this problem.

I am sending data from my unit to a pc and all is fine, i then tell the pc to stop and change streams! but what happens is lwip hangs up in do_write,

my stack calls for the senging thread is
OSQPend
sys_arch_mbox_fetch
do_write
tcpip_apimsg_lock
netconn_write
lwip_send

Is there a way of telling that the other device has stopped accepting data, or is there a timeout that i can change!!

I have a ethereal pcap of the stream if you need to have a look

joolz