lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] anon CVS down?

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] anon CVS down?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:45:06 +0100

Andrew Dennison wrote:
I'm trying to update to CVS head but this times out - been trying
occasionally for two days. Doing this a week or two ago worked ok.
Machine is responding to pings and cvs web also works, maybe this is
just an anon cvs issue?

Is this working for anyone else?

It's working for me right now. The CVS root of the checkout I used was:
:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/lwip

which corresponds to the same IP address as you had. You had better check your own firewall I guess.

Jifl