lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: PBUF Leak Problems...

From: Ramanathan Ramadass
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: PBUF Leak Problems...
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I have it enabled. You need it to have the stack handle ooseq packets. I cannot disable this because we handle multiple packets before we get to the sequencing point i.e. the call to “tcp_input()” and hence the order of arrival at this point is not guaranteed (peculiarity of our multiprocessor).

Regards

Ram