lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Reg: Optimum Performance - lwip +PPP

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Reg: Optimum Performance - lwip +PPP
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:30:28 +0200

It's not yet in the wiki (but should be). Perhaps you can find some
informations in :

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2006-11/msg00007.html // tune some
TCP options

But read all the thread, because some of these informations are "obsolete"/"not
good"...

I also think you can check some recommandations in init.c to define these
values (in the "sanity check" part), and perhaps in some other mailing-list
archives...

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique