lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Project based on lwip - design strategies

From: hajot
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Project based on lwip - design strategies
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:46:44 +0200

Hi,

I implemented a gprs based remote maintenance on our freescale power pc architecture with an ENEA OSE realtime OS for my final PGDip work. This OS is so braindead in my opinion that it was to complicate to write some os system call mailbox wrappers in the sys_arch.c.
Therefore I decided to use the callback API with NO_SYS defined. With this approach I guess I saved some weeks of painful porting.
Perhaps it depends on the OS, at least there are some less braindead OS around. I had a look to the uc/OS-II from Labrosse and found some sys_arch.c using uC/OS-II. But unfortunately I can't provide you this port. Try to find a uc/OS-II sys_arch.c this will give you good ideas and a good starting point.

Regs.
HJ