lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] arp failure results in newEntry != NULL assertion

From: Thomas Taranowski
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] arp failure results in newEntry != NULL assertion
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:52:32 -0800

Sweet, that was fast!  I'll test it out.  Thanks also for the fixes you put into the fragmentation code.  I rolled that into a release, along with the rest of the CVS head last week, and it's been very stable for the customer, and has solved some longstanding instability problems I've encountered when the stack is being stressed.

On Nov 10, 2007 9:48 AM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
Thomas Taranowski schrieb:
> I'm able to readily reproduce the following, and am wondering if other
> folks have seen similar behavior, or if it's just a problem with my port.
Are you still? ;-)

I just fixed this bug in CVS. It should now drop packets when they must
be queued but the corresponding memp pool is empty.

Simon