lwip-users

[lwip-users] Ping target ip address with a packet data big than 1500

From: embed9527
Subject: [lwip-users] Ping target ip address with a packet data big than 1500
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:39:12 +0800 (CST)

Hello everybody,

First of all, I am sorry to tell you my poor English skills.
Therefore, if the _expression_ unclear where to pay more attention to understanding.

I'm using lwip with cvs head updated daily, and I have some some issues of concern:

1)、File init.c line 100-105, it lost two ", but it hasn't any error or warning when
    compiler.

2)、File init.c line 124, it uses DHCP_AUTOIP_COOP, maybe it is a error, I change it
    with LWIP_DHCP_AUTOIP_COOP.

3)、File init.c line 143, it uses LWIP_PPP, but not define anywhere. I change it with
    PPP_SUPPORT.

4)、When I ping target with a 1500-data packet, lwip then dies and doesn't work anymore.

Thanks.