lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Can lwip1.3.0 support LWIP_ARP = 0 ?

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Can lwip1.3.0 support LWIP_ARP = 0 ?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:02:28 +0100

Seems normal, as long as you build a ethernet netif (I suppose there is a typo problem, and you talk about ethernetif.c) use ARP. The solution is just to not build this file. But even with LWIP_ARP=1, I'm not sure this file can be builded.

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional