lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DNS support for referral responses

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DNS support for referral responses
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:24:37 +0100

Hi,

the simple answer is it just got included into CVS and the last release version is kind of old... But lwIP v1.3.0 should only be some months or weeks away.

I don't know if there are any plans to develop the client further, but feel free to work on it and submit a patch, the chances that it will get included are high! And as with most open source projects, help is always welcome!

Simon

Bikram Chatterjee schrieb:
Hi all,

I have been using the DNS support I found in lwIP cvs. This was very
helpful to put it in there. Why this is not included in standard
releases?

Also it seems that presently the DNS module only supports either
answers or errors also it regards referral responses as errors. Is
there a plan to work on this son enough?

Thanks
Bikram