lwip-users

SV: SV: SV: SV: [lwip-users] Re: TCP_SEG Leak ...

From: Jan Wester
Subject: SV: SV: SV: SV: [lwip-users] Re: TCP_SEG Leak ...
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:13:56 +0100

Is where any example availble for defined of macros for lwip_platform_diag
printout
I have try def for lwip_platform_diag but it is problem to get it work and I
found out it is problem with variable no of arguments, it works for one
argument (only print format string)
if the arguments consists of format string and a integer, the input
parameter for the function is a value of the integer, should be a pointer ?

Med vänlig hälsning/Best Regards
Jan Wester

WHI Konsult AB
Scheelegatan 11, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
www.whi.se
address@hidden
+46 8 449 05 30