lwip-users

[lwip-users] about IwIP code size

From: yueyue papa
Subject: [lwip-users] about IwIP code size
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:59:34 +0800

Hi all

I am new one to lwip. I known it small TCP/IP implement. In the Wiki:

This making lwIP suitable for use in embedded systems with tens of
kilobytes of free RAM and room for around 40 kilobytes of code ROM.

We begin to use LwIP on LPC 2106, (CPU with inner FLASH 128K, and RAM
64K. ). We try to use LAN feature (TCP/UDP/ICMP), and PPP feature.
The lwIP  is running on ucOS-II.

Is it possible to use LPC 2106? (We worry about the code size )

We found PPP module is about 36k? Is the 36k reasonable size ?

Lee