lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Simultaneous TCP client and server on same platform

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Simultaneous TCP client and server on same platform
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:13:18 +0000

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 11:45 +0000, Muhamad Ikhwan Ismail wrote:

> I am quite sure that is not the case, since I dont have a strict
> memory restriction
> I have allocated each kind of pcb with 40 and according to lwip stats
> I only used
> 3, 1 UDP and 2 TCP.

Try turning on the LWIP_DEBUGF statements.  You should then get a reason
for the reset in the form or a print statement.

The most likely one from what you describe is the reset sent at line 628
of file lwip/src/core/tcp_in.c.  This is triggered if the ACK in the SYN
handshake has the wrong ACK number, but from the trace you provide that
doesn't seem to be the case.

Kieran