lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Optimizing TCP writes

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Optimizing TCP writes
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:43:18 -0500

Without using tcp_output_nagle, I still see the same behavior.  Each segment
is in its own Ethernet frame.  I proved this by stopping at the low level
output routine and seeing each packet is small with the small piece of data
I used with tcp_write.

Is this normal or have I still done something wrong?

Bill