lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] where could I find the definition of MEMP_PBUF_POOL use

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] where could I find the definition of MEMP_PBUF_POOL used in pbuf.c?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 14:11:44 +0200

That's strange. I'm also using gcc 3 and don't have any problems. Maybe the compiler can't find the a header file? Does it provide any other details? In which file does it say that MEMP_PBUF_POOL isn't defined?

Simon

kanprin wrote:
thank you so much simon, yes , I did mixed the 2 versions ,
but I compiled the lwip 1.3.0 source code with gcc 3.4.3 without any
changes,
then the compiler told me that the MEMP_PBUF_POOL not defined.
is my complier version too old?

"Some preprocessor magic puts the enum members together, which is why you don't find the real definition of the enum members when searching the code."