lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netif return value

From: ramesh kumar
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netif return value
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 05:01:40 -0400 (EDT)

after this how to send packets, my colleague suggests switch the control to
application thread and use sockets to send packets, How can we switch the
control. for your information i called pppinit and pppopen from my application
thread,also the packets must be sent from application thread only not from the
pppthread. kindly refer me how to switch the control or any option is set
inside the lwip code.