lwip-users

[lwip-users] how to start using the lwip

From: Run Gao
Subject: [lwip-users] how to start using the lwip
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:20:37 +0800

Hi,
I am a new-comer. I want to use the TCP/IP protocol in an embedded
system for data transportation. But I am totally a rookie. Could
anyone give me some basic instructions about how to start? Maybe I
need some demo or code to show how it works. By the way, my platform
is xilinx'spartan 3e board. However, any code would be helpful, since
I just need some reference.
Thanks in advance. Your help would be greatly appreciated.