lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Choosing lwIP

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Choosing lwIP
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:34:02 -0400

With a bit of digging, it appears to me that Altera farmed out the stack porting/maintenance task to interniche tecnologies, inc. - TCP/IP networking is not Altera's core compentency so I can understand the move. Now they don't have to worry about keeping up to date or supporting issues with the stack software.

__

James M. Pettinato, Jr.

Software Engineer

E: jim.pettinato@fmcti.com | P: 814 898 5250

FMC Technologies Measurement Solutions Inc.
1602 Wagner Avenue | Erie PA | 16510 USA
Phone: 814 898 5000 | Fax: 814 899-3414
www.fmctechnologies.com