lwip-users

[lwip-users] Upgrade 1.2.0 to 1.3.0

From: Rick Culver
Subject: [lwip-users] Upgrade 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:37:02 -0500

I have been using lwip version 1.2.0 for about a year now and have completed 3 projects with this version.  I have downloaded version 1.3.0 but I am concerned about installing on my development system replacing version 1.2.0 and how that might effect my current projects.  Is there a document (I can't find it) that explains 1) the features & enhancements of the new version and 2) the steps to take to use it in place of version 1.2.0 on existing projects?  Any help is appreciated.
Rick