lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem with receive multicast packets.

From: Lee Chang-il
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem with receive multicast packets.
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:43:13 -0700

In order to receive multicast packet, ethernet device driver should pass the multicast packet to lwip of course.
Normally, the ethernet device driver doesn't turn on passing multicast packet by default. So I think you need to check whether ethernet device driver already passed multicast packet to lwip or not.

Thanks,
Joey