lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwip port for windows + winpcap ?

From: FreeRTOS.org Info
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwip port for windows + winpcap ?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:11:12 +0100

I have an old port to WinPCap that you may be able to resurrect, but it uses
MingW and Eclipse, not MSVC.  There is no documentation on how to get it up
and running, it was just something I was playing with and it is not V1.3.
Is it of interest?

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
17 official architecture ports, more than 6000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.