lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Significant overhead periodically during TCP receive tr

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Significant overhead periodically during TCP receive transfers
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 18:11:15 +0200

Kieran Mansley wrote:
Thank you for any feedback on this.

I don't know of any timers that have that periodicity in lwIP.
None.
It might
be useful to get a packet capture from just before the poor performance
that we could look at in ethereal - that might give a clue about why the
performance is poor.
The first thing I would do is to check whether this is a real delay in your device or a simple TCP retransmission delay (i.e. the first response has a bad checksum or something like that and the PC has to wait for the device to retransmit).
I strongly suspect the latter.

Simon