lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Try to Increase Jumbo Packet size beyond

From: Gary Olson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Try to Increase Jumbo Packet size beyond
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:49:06 -0400

Hi Rishi,

  I did add the changes according to the  Windows Patch.  Although I am using 1.3.0 LWIP there were a few differences:

In the TCP.H file:

There does not appear to be a rcv_wnd or rcv_ann_wnd variable in the file.

   And keep_cnt_sent has the name keep_cnt

In TCP.C :

I could not find the LWIP_ERROR(“tcp_connect:  ….

And the TCP_BUILD_MSS_OPTION() is not there instead the code is directly entered in place of the function.

After entering there were no compilation errors.

Then I tried to run the program and a red light went on the ml505 board I use.  So I tried to troubleshoot it with the

Debugger.  It got farther along and then I started to send packets to the board.  At first the packets were the proper

Length that were received,  520, 8080, 8080 up to about then 6 packets then all of the packets are now 1 byte in length.

I did not set up anything in lwipopts.h  but I put in the opt.h the TCP_RCV_SCALE stuff

Thank You,

Gary Olson