lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwIP evolutions

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwIP evolutions
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:32:56 -0500

You may also want to search the archives of this mailing list; I can
recall several good posts regarding porting from previous revisions,
which may be beneficial to you.

You'll find that quite a bit has changed from 0.6; I started using lwIP
at about that time also. The 0.7.2 port wasn't so bad; the 1.2.0 port a
bit more invasive, and I haven't gone to 1.3.0 yet.

Perhaps if someone feels motivated to do so, a release history on the
Wiki might be useful.

__

James M. Pettinato, Jr.
Software Engineer
E: address@hidden | P: 814 898 5250

FMC Technologies Measurement Solutions Inc.
1602 Wagner Avenue | Erie PA | 16510 USA
Phone: 814 898 5000 | Fax: 814 899-3414
www.fmctechnologies.com