lwip-users

[lwip-users] netconn_recv issue

From: Emmanuel Baguia Jr.
Subject: [lwip-users] netconn_recv issue
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 23:10:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Good day.

I have created a http_client that simply send a GET reqeust and reads the reponse of the http_server. Below is the flow of my client:

while( true )
{
netconn_new( conn );
writeErr = netconn_write( conn, &command, sizeof( command ), NETCONN_COPY/*NETCONN_NOCOPY*/ );
if( (inBuf = netconn_recv( conn ) ) != NULL )
{
netbuf_data(inBuf,&data,&length);
}
netconn_close( conn );
netconn_delete( conn );
}

The problem is, I receive responses only in the first and second GET command. The succeeding GET requests are all failing. The netconn_recv( ) function is NULL. Any idea on this one?

Thank you very much.