lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP versus Interniche

From: bill
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP versus Interniche
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:51:49 -0500

Interestingly - because Interniche has come up on this list before - my new project utilizes the NIOS II which recommends the Interniche TCP/IP stack while essentially denouncing lwIP.  Does anyone have Interniche experience and lwIP experience to be able share any pros and cons or comparisons between Interniche and lwIP?  Im leaning towards lwIP because of the lesser learning curve.  I dont have much else to go on at this point so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bill