lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] socket memory problem

From: Muhamad Ikhwan Ismail
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] socket memory problem
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:09:13 +0000

Hi..

TCP_PCB are resource under MEMP module (in 1.3.0) and can only be released by closing the connection (socket/netconn API/raw API). Hope this helps.

Greetings,
M Ikhwan Ismail

Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:04:11 +0800
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

    if(sock->conn == NULL)
    {
          /**
           *  Need free memory
           */
          !!!  I have not find how to free the memory. I tried netbuf_delete(buf); but not solve problem
    }

The netbuf_delet(buf) will free the some of the memory, but I meet out of TCP_PCB

memp_malloc: out of memory in pool TCP_PCB

i could not find where to free TCP_PCB in my case.

Give me a suggstion.