lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.x and tcp socket disconnects in the ESTABLISHE

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.x and tcp socket disconnects in the ESTABLISHED state
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:45:21 +0100

In the past, such things as errors depending on timing (which also could be why
full debug doesn't work) mostly were errors in the port or driver like more
than one thread working in the lwIP core at the same time.

You should check your port and driver for correctness first. Of course it could
also be a bug in lwIP, but things like "I cannot turn on all TCP debug as this
will cause the stack not to work at all" are highly suspicious of threading
problems!

Simon