lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwip does not ack retransmissions

From: bill
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwip does not ack retransmissions
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:15:56 -0500

In a NO_SYS environment, be sure you're calling all of the xxxx_tmr
functions at the right times.  I had a problem similar to yours before I
found out that the system timer was running slower than I expected.  I
wasn't calling these 'tmr' functions fast enough.  It initially worked but
eventually the slower timers caught up with me.

Bill