lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] web server connection gateway (ColdFireMCF5282+FreeRTOS

From: FreeRTOS.org Info
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] web server connection gateway (ColdFireMCF5282+FreeRTOS)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:26:44 -0000

That is a deprecated port that was never officially supported (the
documentation says as much) - the latest and supported Coldfire V2 port
layer code is in FreeRTOS\Source\portable\GCC\ColdFire_V2.
portEND_SWITCHING_ISR() is defined, but not portENTER_SWITCHING_ISR().  The
new supported port has a full interrupt nesting model and a less complicated
way of defining interrupts, hence the change.

For preconfigured supported projects take a look at:
http://www.freertos.org/ColdFire-RTOS-Port-Using-Eclipse.html
For the supported 5282 project, can't remember if lwIP is included in that
or not.

http://www.freertos.org/MCF52233-RTOS-Demo-With-WEB-Server-Using-GCC-and-Ecl
ipse.html
For a completely pre-configured demo that uses uIP rather than lwIP.

I also have a MCF52259/lwIP project that uses lwIP but this has not made it
into the release yet, although I believe it is included in the dev kits that
Freescale are supplying.

Hope this helps your efforts.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.