lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Struggling to build a TCP echo server

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Struggling to build a TCP echo server
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:45:01 -0500

I don't know any difference/advantage/disavantage of using the netconn_* API, or maybe one its simple, and its the one I started with.  Beside this, I can show you some of the code which has httpserver-netconn project has starting point (with modification):

while(1)
{

        // Wait for connection
        newconn = netconn_accept( conn );

        if( newconn != NULL )
        {
             /* msg */
             printf("%s\n", lwip_strerr(netconn_err(newconn)));

             while(http_server_serve(newconn) == ERR_OK)
             {;}

             /* server has encountered an error */
             netconn_delete(newconn);
       }