lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi. c) to lwIP?

From: ncoage
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi. c) to lwIP?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:02:14 +0100

Hi

> The lwip app httpserver_raw and fsdata.c work well with the makefsdata perl
> script for generating web content.

Luminary Micro added CGI and SSI to lwip's httpserver_raw. I'm using this web
server, it's working ok. You can obtain this code from
http://www.luminarymicro.com/products/software_updates.html , download for
example SW-EK-LM3S8962-4053 (you must register). The server code will be in
folder drive:\StellarisWare\third_party\lwip-1.3.0\apps\httpserver_raw. I dont
know about licensing in your case, so you must consider it.

Regards,
Gregory