lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi.c) to lwIP?

From: Ed Sutton
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi.c) to lwIP?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:43:19 -0600

Hi Bill,

Yes, I agree using GET would be much simpler  to set parameters on my embedded device as compared to trying to implement POST.

I had visions of creating my web pages by cloning the web page source code of of a Linksys or Netgear device and then hack it up to fit my application.  I notice that there is a lot of _javascript_ in the Netgear web pages.  However,  at this point, the path of least resistance is probably a good approach.

Thank you *very much* for the link to the GET and POST overviews.  I really needed that as I have not paid too much attention to web development and never implemented an embedded web server.

Thanks again,

-Ed